Sunday, April 17, 2011

LOST Collected Edition


LOST Collected Edition by ~PlanetKojo on deviantART

LOST consumed many of our collective thoughts and theories for six season. More so than any other broadcast series in quite some time. ~McGone started these character studies with no other intent than just that. An artist refining his craft while paying homage to a story that had captured our minds and brought us along for a fantastic journey. My part in this loosely-termed project was very much the same. Inspired by line work that was better that most at capturing the similitude of these fascinating characters, I slowly began to add my own splashes of color. The Sunday LOST Post formed out of the ether over the winter since McGone had been so prolific. I decided to make it a challenge for myself to color one piece each week. Staying pretty true to that schedule I have stretched and honed my skills of the course of this experiment. One I truly enjoyed each and every brush stroke.

This collected image closes the book on LOST...for now.

"Not leaving. No. Moving on." - Christian Shephard